[jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta EE and MicroProfile Community Day at EclipseCon Europe 2018

Hello All,

As you may be aware EclipseCon Europe 2018 is just around the corner! I'd like to invite you to register and join us for the conference as soon as you can.

Monday, October 22nd, will be dedicated to the Community organized events. Eclipse Foundation with the Community members Heiko Rupp and Jan Westerkampwith are actively working on planning Jakarta EE and MicroProfile Community Day this year. Please look at our Jakarta EE Community Day ECE 2018 Program wiki for details on what we have planned so far and check out how to register for the day. We would like to invite you to join the event, and let us know if you are interested, to present in one of the sessions. We particularly need your involvement on  Meet the spec and MicroProfile workshops featuring a specification sessions. If you are willing to present please feel free to sign up on Jakarta EE Community Day ECE 2018 Program wiki.

Of course, the main conference schedule has a full slate of talks throughout the 3 days of the conference related to all things Jakarta EE. You can use the conference schedule to plan your week.

EclipseCon Europe is well known as the place for networking within the Eclipse community, and many of the leaders involved in Jakarta EE will be there.

See you there!

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

+1.613.295.0105 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube