Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Support for the GlassFish Server 5 inside of the current Eclipse IDE

On 2018-06-26 4:59 AM, Alexander Salvanos wrote:
what is the status of the support for the GlassFish Server 5 inside of the current Eclipse IDE, today?

@Mike, @Konstantin There is no clear state under https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/eclipse-glassfish-tools

I think you would have more luck asking this question on the wtp-pmc list. I simply don't know what the plans are.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Avast logo