Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Java EE Specification Documents

I've answered this several times in other forums, but apparently not here.

There are difficult legal issues involved in contributing the specification documents to the Eclipse Foundation.  I'm not going to go into the details.  But because there are many other legal issues we're dealing with that are more time critical, we haven't spent enough time on this issue to full resolve it and give you a definitive answer.

It's possible we won't be able to contribute any specification documents.  It's possible, but unlikely, that we could contribute all of them.  My best guess at the moment is about about 33% of the specification documents will be able to be contributed.  No, I'm not going to give you a list.

We understand how important this issue and we'll get to it as soon as we can.  Thanks for your patience.

Now, it's the weekend!  Get off the computer and go outside!  :-)