Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakarta.ee-wg] [ee4j-pmc] Jakarta EE Working Group Committee elections

Hi Paul,

Great to know, I was totally unaware of it. I'll send my papers on Monday.

I'm CC'ing EE4J community and I've already posted on the Java EE Guardians list to get more visibility, as I'm sure I'm not the onl one who missed this information.

Regards,

Guillermo González de Agüero