Re: [incquery-dev] Repository freeze: project merge

Hi Zoli,

> Development environment setup: https://wiki.eclipse.org/VIATRA/DeveloperDocumentation/DevEnvironment
There's a link to the IncQuery repo on this page. (https://wiki.eclipse.org/VIATRA/DeveloperDocumentation/DevEnvironment#Downloading_source_projects_from_Git) Is it intentional or a typo?

Hi all,

with some help from the eclipse.org webmaster the merged codebase of the VIATRA and EMF-IncQuery project are available in the main VIATRA repository and is ready for some experimentation. At this point, I end the repo freeze; everyone is free to commit.

Some important urls for getting started

* Repository url: http://git.eclipse.org/c/viatra/org.eclipse.viatra.git
* Build job: https://hudson.eclipse.org/viatra/job/viatra-master/
* Development environment setup: https://wiki.eclipse.org/VIATRA/DeveloperDocumentation/DevEnvironment
  * Oomph setup URL: http://download.eclipse.org/viatra/setup/VIATRAEMF.setup
  * The setup file behind this url is edited in the repository, and moved to its place by a dedicated build job.
* Migration guide documentation (initial version): https://wiki.eclipse.org/VIATRA/Releases/MigrationTo1.2

If anybody finds any specific issue, please share it with us (or if possible, fix it :) ).

Best regards,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi

Eclipse Technologies Expert