Re: [incquery-dev] [viatra-dev] next meeting

Thank you very much for doing this. Indeed, once the merger is done, this will need a thorough revision.

cheers

On 28 January 2016 at 19:15:27, David, Istvan (davidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

I'm not sure about the content tho. MPS-IncQuery is missing, while IncQuery-D is there - these two seem like similar contributions, at least to me. Are there any other modules/products we want to put on the timeline?

On an "orthogonal" note: once the merger is done and the new structure is cleaned up, maybe it would make sense to chart the various modules of the new layout as well to help the users understand the new structure. My two cents, at least. Thoughts?

cheers,
istvan

Thanks, looks good. It occurred to me as well that once we do the restructuring, this will have to be updated, I'm happy to see you taking the initiative on this :)

-----
Ábel Hegedüs

IncQuery Labs Ltd.