Re: [incquery-dev] Meeting log for today

Hi all,

I would like to emphasize again that our new meeting timeslot is 14-16 CET Thursdays, in previous meeting logs this was communicated erroneously - sorry for that.

There are several interesting discussion points for Istvan David, we should find a time to talk about these.

Together with Abel and Zoli, we’ll try to skim through the bugzilla to identify top issues that need to be addressed urgently for EIQ 1.1 ASAP.

cheers
Istvan