[incquery-dev] committer status changes

Dear all,

the committer status changes (and, in some cases, e-mail address changes) should now be completed. Please make sure to log in to the Eclipse Projects portal, and update your metadata (e.g. update your employer, if not set, and upload a nice photo!).

The portal overview pages for our projects (https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.incquery/whohttps://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.viatra/who ) look more or less OK, but for example we suspect that Tamas Szabo’s employer records are not correctly set up (and hence his work shows up as “Contributor” in the statistics, instead of itemis).

As a reminder, the following employer references should be set:
- IncQuery Labs: Péter Lunk, Zoltán Ujhelyi, Dénes Harmath, Ábel Hegedüs
- BME: István Ráth, Ákos Horváth, Dániel Varró, Csaba Debreceni, Gábor Bergmann, Márton Búr, András Szabolcs Nagy, Miklós Földényi
- Itemis: Tamás Szabó

Those of us who had their email address changed (myself, Ákos, Ábel), please make sure to check whether all Eclipse.org services (including mailing lists, forums, Gerrit, Git, Bugzilla) work correctly with the new address.

Cheers
Istvan

--
István Ráth