Re: [incquery-dev] Fw: New topic in forum EMF-IncQuery, called no packages to be imported in query definition wizard?, by Jens Bürger

Hi,

basically because the tests worked it around: the regression was that only packages from the eiqgen file of the project were shown, and the corresponding test used eiqgen file to reference the school metamodel, so it was found correctly.

At this point, we have an inverse issue: for some strange reason the tests fail on the server, but neither I nor Ábel could reproduce the issue on our computers. This will need some additional evaluation.

Cheers,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi

Technology Expert