[incquery-dev] Project Lead election for Abel Hegedus on EMF-IncQuery

A project lead election for Abel Hegedus on project EMF-IncQuery
(modeling.incquery) was started by Istvan Rath with this criteria:

Dear all,

I would like to nominate Ábel Hegedüs as co-lead for the EMF-IncQuery
project. Ábel has been involved with the development of IncQuery during his
daily work for many many years now, is one of our most active members on the
forums and has one of the widest encompassing knowledge about our technology
in general. He has been involved with the coordination of our recent releases
but I'll be mentoring him with week-to-week project management tasks in the
upcoming months.

Ábel's IncQuery issues on the bugzilla:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?bug_status=__all__&content=abel.hegedus&list_id=12407065&order=Importance&product=Incquery&query_format=specific
Ábel's forum posts: https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/sp/62343/

Best regards
István

EMF-IncQuery project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.incquery/elections/election-abel-hegedus-project-lead-emf-incquery

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.incquery

Back to the top