[incquery-dev] Meeting today

Dear all,

we do not have too many things to discuss today and many people are away, so I suggest to postpone our meeting to the next week, same time.
There are some points, however, where I would really appreciate your feedback, so I created the meeting log at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M00ljtOgfMMmBdp-NO5tmz3Hx9oltAJsXbDQeoi0fAo/edit?usp=sharing

In particular, any comments on the (planned, not yet published) “release blog post” are more than welcome (use the “Suggesting” mode of Google Docs, available in a dropdown menu on the right).

All of the previous meeting logs are available on the Eclipse wiki at: https://wiki.eclipse.org/EMFIncQuery/DeveloperMeetingMinutes

cheers
Istvan

--