Re: [incquery-dev] IncQuery and VIATRA release done

Dear all,

Many many thanks to everyone who contributed. This is indeed a major milestone for both projects.

As discussed yesterday (log: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZFCl5VrsCzEXLkze8WSx_fkn14VKiQGGzUc8FY3JGsI/edit), more details will follow soon on the planned roadmap for the following year, and I’m also working on the blogpost to celebrate this achievement. Stay tuned and keep up the excellent work!

cheers
Istvan