[incquery-dev] Xcore dependency bump

Hi,

we got an error report from Error reporter (https://dev.eclipse.org/recommenders/committers/confess/#/problems/55799968e4b0398e0ece930b/details), and it was caused by using Xcore 1.2 in the builds to provide binaries, while at the installation 1.3 was used (this will be available in Mars).

As IncQuery 1.0 targets Mars, I have updated every dependency to work with Xcore 1.3 (downloadable from http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/emf/updates/2.11/ or the Mars update site), and made the version dependencies explicit. If you are using a pre-Mars Eclipse to develop IncQuery, download Xcore 1.3, _and_ regenerate the Xcore integration language using the corresponding mwe workflow. Users of Mars has nothing to do (as Xcore was already included and used during code generation).

Cheers,
Zoli

Back to the top