Re: [incquery-dev] UML support blog post

Surrogate patterns are mentioned:

This means that this otherwise ill-behaving feature will be substituted with an IncQuery pattern which has the same semantics. This technique is called surrogate patterns.

However, they have no documentation, the link points to the New & Noteworthy section about them, which is also empty. Should I remove the link until they are documented?