Re: [incquery-dev] Vague language specification (new validation framework)

Hi,

Thanks for the details!
I have added a simple example to the wiki page. In addition, I will update the description of the parameter. Note that the key parameter also has a description, so I would not add anything related to the key parameter to the location, other than to say that it should be used.

Cheers,
  Ábel Hegedüs