[incquery-dev] Xcore-less rete.recipe project implementation

Hi all,

while trying to isolate a build issue by removing possibly problematic elements, I found out that it is possible to convert Xcore metamodels to more traditional Ecore metamodels in a way that still supports the operation definitions.

Although this had nothing to do with my original problem, I have packaged this stuff into a Gerrit review: https://git.eclipse.org/r/44932 This was an almost-free change, so I have no issues with throwing it out; but it might be worth to have a look whether it is maintainable/useable in a longer term.

Cheers,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz