[incquery-dev] EPackage import restructuring

Hi all,

sorry for writing this email so late, as some of you have already had experienced the effects of this change.

During the last week, I worked on restructuring the EPackage import handling in EMF-IncQuery, and I have reached to a point where it makes sense to test it out. Currently, the implementation behaves almost exactly like the old one, but it is easier to fix single issues now, as the various aspects are much less interconnected now.

We have already found some regressions (thanks Ábel for reporting and helping to debug them), and there might be some additional ones. If anybody notices anything strange about EMF references (incorrect types, some patterns not compiling anymore, etc.), please report it as soon as possible.

Furthermore, during the work, I have used the Multibindings feature of Guice (https://github.com/google/guice/wiki/Multibindings), however, that required an additional dependency during development. In my workspace, this multibindings feature was already installed, but that is not available by default.

For the update sites of EMF-IncQuery, I have added this plug-in, so anybody who installs from there should have this feature installed automatically. If it is missing from a development environment, it can be downloaded from Orbit: http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/R20150124073747/repository/ (and I have also added it to the Oomph descriptor).

If anybody has any issues, please share it and I will try to help correct it.

Cheers,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz