[incquery-dev] regular meeting schedule

Dear all,

we would like to establish a new schedule for a regular, weekly joint IncQuery-VIATRA meeting starting next week. The physical location for the meeting will be provided by IncQuery Labs, others (BME people and our external contributors) are invited to join via Skype / Hangouts. This meeting will be the primary forum to discuss weekly development tasks and also longer term decisions.

Please indicate your preference via http://doodle.com/m5bidyt4773bvss5

thanks
Istvan

--