Re: [incquery-dev] New Xtext - Xbase is becoming API

Hi,

(*) Do we want to build the Xcore integration every time? I have a feeling that it was a single demo last year, and no real effort is done to make it still work...

The Xcore integration is a primary feature and we need to ship it in a working state at least in every milestone build (but preferably also in integration builds).

Tomi, could you please take a look at what is going wrong there?

cheers

Istvan

--
István Ráth