[incquery-dev] New Xtext - Xbase is becoming API

Hi all,

next week there will be a new Xtext release (2.7). There is a change that I hope will benefit us greatly in the long run: https://www.eclipse.org/Xtext/releasenotes.html#inferrer_api - the model inferrer API is becoming stable. I don't know, how much of Xbase is API now, but this is something I like very much to hear... I guess, the master (0.9) branch should require this new version as soon as possible.

I will have a look what do we need to change for this new release (but I think, I will wait until the 2nd of September to do that).

Cheers,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz