[incquery-dev] incquery & mps

Hi

I have started to port the incquery language & engine into MPS. The language is already available in MPS and now I would like to make use of the real underlying engine too. In order to do that, I would like to collect the steps and some ideas about how to do that. * I have located the source of the information in MPS which is needed for the incremental updates. Something similar to the base index should be built on top of this layer. * Which is the entirely EMF and Xtext independent part of IncQuery? I guess this is only true about the RETE network implementation. * The code generators should generate the PSystem code out of the MPS instance model, right? * I have extended the base language of MPS with some constructs which can be used to utilize the patterns written in a pattern model. This is basically an extension for the Java language in MPS with some additional statements. In MPS (within MPS) the user will never ever interact with the generated code.

Basically my aim with this e-mail is to start some discussion about the next steps of this integration. If you are interested, I could do a quick overview sometimes about the language and some really brief intro to MPS.

Cheers,
Tomi

Back to the top