[incquery-dev] Followup to todays code merging in IncQuery

Hi all,

Gábor's recipe-refactor has been merged into master, but at first without adding the recipe project into the maven build. With Gábor Szárnyas's help, this was updated today, thanks.

However, we have found an important issue:
 * Xcore 1.1 requires an Xcore lib (with the version number 1.0) to be added to the project classpath in order to generate the EMF code, and transitively, it requires Xtext 2.5.
 * Xcore 1.0 does not contain this Xcore library; and seemingly Xcore 1.1 does not require this during runtime.

For now, we have removed this Xcore lib dependency from the recipe project in order for the build work with Xtext 2.4 as well, but for this to work, we also had to turn off the automatic building of the Xcore models as well.

This is _very_ ugly, I consider this only as a short-term workaround. In the future, we have to either create a 2.4-compatibility branch where such changes could be made, but it will require a large amount of effort to maintain, or look for some hackier solution that does not require this problem. I would suggest this as a topic for next week's meeting.

--------
Additionally, I have updated the structure of the generated code for preparing the flattening algorithm; if you update to master, be ready to regenerate the matcher code as well.

Cheers,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz