[incquery-dev] 0.8 M3 release day

Hi all,

we have a milestone release planned for today, and we have still a few open tickets for this release. The ones I am familiar with, got either fixed (by me), or postponed, but there are some I don't know about (with the exception of the Maven repo that I am planning to resolve today):

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&list_id=8864035&product=Incquery&query_format=advanced&target_milestone=M3&version=0.8.x

I guess all of these need to be postponed, by I would like some clarifications from the owners.

Cheers,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz