Re: [incquery-dev] "Invalid EMF-IncQuery Project"

Hi,

I solved it by manually editing the .project file then it worked fine, indeed. Although, I think the error message is a bit inaccurate.

Steve

did you put the file into a plug-in project (as you described here) or into a new EIQ project. If the former, try to use Configure/Add EMF-IncQuery nature.

Zoltán
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz

Fault Tolerant Systems Research Group