Re: [incquery-dev] today's meeting minutes

Can you detail it how was it misconfigured? That way it would be easier to update the code (even better, if there are some related exception trace, to include those).

This way I can only see that there are errors with no possible ways to fix it.

Thanks,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz