Re: [incquery-dev] psystem suggestions for improvement

Hi

-----incquery-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx ezt írta: -----
While working on improving the Rete visualizer, I again noticed that the PSystem <-> Pattern model "traceability" (aka Stubs) is dodgy at best.
The PSystem <-> Pattern model traceability is a separate issue from Rete node <-> PSystem traceability (aka Stub).
 - For the former, currently only PVariable -> Variable and PSystem -> Pattern can be traced back, not individual constraints. Traceability from PConstraint -> something meaningful in the pattern model is nontrivial future work.
 - As for the latter, the visualizer already seems to manage to extract the Stubs, from which you can access PVariables, PConstraints, etc.

Do you need anything else in specific?

My immediate goal is to display which pattern definition a "RetePatternMatcher" node belongs to
Actually, retePatternMatcher.getTag() should give you the Pattern object immediately.

Cheers,
Gábor

Back to the top