Re: [incquery-dev] psystem suggestions for improvement

Hi,

> @all (Zoli, Akos): would improving the Psystem in this regard be feasible within the timeframe of the LS project?

I was planning to do that as well inside the LS timeframe (and then of course it would be easy to do for Rete networks as well), but that will not happen shortly. On the other hand, it would entirely not be funny, if that would be done independently for the Rete case, as in our case the PSystem already took some major changes, so merging would be a huge pain then... Sorry to say that.

Cheers,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz