Re: [incquery-dev] Project migration to 0.7.x

Hi,

I think we should put this into the FAQ and put a bigger link to it on the project website.

Istvan

--
Istvan RATH, PhD
Research fellow

On Sunday, March 10, 2013 at 6:34 PM, Ujhelyi Zoltán wrote:

Hi,

recently I seen the issue several times that an incquery project was not migrated correctly from 0.6.x to 0.7.0 as the .project file was not upgraded as described in http://wiki.eclipse.org/EMFIncQuery/Releases/MigrateTo0.7#Changes_to_Generated_Code I believe, we should

1) make this information common knowledge inside the development team (this mail should solve this issue :)
2) discuss how much we want to support this outside our circle, and provide some place visibility to the issue instead putting it in the middle of a long page where nobody will read/find it.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi