Re: [incquery-dev] IModelConnector rework

Hi,

I have tested your solution and even improved it a little bit (by making sure that "resource model" loads the logical model instead of the notation model).
I have verified our code to be working well with Ecore Tools and Papyrus. Even though Zoltan Theisz from evopro suggested that GMF editors generated by EUgenia are still problematic, I think we can close this issue for now.

Istvan

--
Istvan RATH, PhD
Research fellow