Re: [imp-dev] what's the status of the IMP project?

Sorry for the long delay in responding.

When the IMP project is terminated, all project resources, including the directories containing the SVN content, will be packaged up into a tar.gz file that will be accessible from our archives server. IMP's SVN server, web pages, downloads, etc. would be shut down with the project. Nothing gets deleted.

In terms of trademarks, the project name, The "IDE Meta-Tooling Platform"; the package and bundle names, org.eclipse.imp; and the IMP acronym are trademarks of the Eclipse Foundation and must be changed with the project's move from eclipse.org.

Thanks,

Wayne