Re: [imp-dev] what's the status of the IMP project?

Hi Tom,

We haven't given it much though yet, but since we have a workflow on our own servers for Rascal, we will probable clone the setup for IMP from that. We use a jenkins-maven-tycho-scp setup to publish a continuous unstable p2 site, and plain mvn-tycho-scp for the stable Rascal p2 site.

First things first though, we need the termination at Eclipse.org, a domain name, and a plan for the more quiet parts of IMP.

Are you

Jurgen