Re: [imp-dev] status quo in move to github

Hi Wayne,

Ok thanks. In case eclipse.org owns "IMP" in any way, I think we may propose to transfer it back to us in the near future. The potential loss to eclipse.org is virtually non-existent, while IMP would definitely be significantly harmed by a name change. Thanks for checking this out!

Cheers,

Jurgen