[imp-dev] 64 bit windows lpg executable?

Just wanted to say that we are still using imp/lpg in a project.  I hope
people are still working on it.

I did a recent new installation on a 64-bit windows machine which didn't
work.  I believe the problem is lack of an appropriate lpg executable.
I did get it to work by downloading a 32-bit eclipse and 32-bit Java.

The best fix would be to provide the 64-bit executable. It that can't be
done, at least mention the problem on the web page.

Thanks.

Back to the top