Re: [imp-dev] Making update site a p2 compatible mirror ?

Hi Max,

I'm answering while Bob is on holidays. Thanks for your message!

There have been no concrete plans to update to p2 as far as I know, but it must be in the pipeline somewhere.
Now that you mention it we will discuss it when Bob returns. We do have concrete plans to review IMP's releases and their engineering, so we can take p2 on at the same time.