[imp-dev] Problem with IMP Installation

Hi everyone, I have just installed the IMP plugin for Eclipse but the IMP menus don't show up -for example, I can't see the IMP Perspective in the related area- I have followed the instructions at IMP website sharply -also used Eclipse SDK 3.4.2 as suggested in the EclipseCon 2009 tutorial presentation- and restarted Eclipse after installing the related IMP files but to no avail. The OS is Windows Vista,  Any suggestions on how I can solve this ? Thanks.

Back to the top