Re: [imp-dev] how to avoid "Ignored empty presentation update" message?

Oh, please just comment out the System.err.println(). Thanks!

On Mar 8, 2011, at 2:37 PM, Jurgen Vinju wrote:
Hi imps,

I'm trying to avoid this message that is printed on stderr by
PresentationController: "Ignored empty presentation update", by
editing my TokenColorer, but there seems no way to do that.
I simply have tokens that do not have any style.

Or can I remove the System.err.println in the code?

--
Cheers,
  -- Bob

IMP Team Lead (http://www.eclipse.org/imp)