Re: [imp-dev] "Interesting" case of dynamic language registration

Hi,

Been thinking. We might add an extension point to the UniversalEditor,
which runs a bunch of registered Runnables just after the
languageDescriptions have been loaded. This way I could register
languages "in code" before UniversalEditor starts asking for them, and
after the Workbench has started such that Eclipse won't complain...

Thoughts?

Cheers,

Jurgen

--