Re: [imp-dev] API change in pdb.values Type

Hi Samantha,

Type is in "org.eclipse.imp.pdb.facts.type" which is located at "/org.eclipse.imp.pdb.values/src/org/eclipse/imp/pdb/facts/type/Type.java"
Code that is likely to be affected would be related to static analysis features or refactoring support for a particular language.

This API is used to represent, store and share facts about programs that may later be used to implement program analyses, refactorings, or visualizations. This is all part of the IMP analysis feature, which is a part of IMP outside of its core features for IDE run-time support and meta programming. Mainstream use of IMP's language features/extensions and wizards are not affected by the current API change.

The API change is targeted for the next pre-release of the IMP analysis feature. I have already committed the change.

Hope this helps! Otherwise, please don't hesitate to ask for more details.

Cheers,

Jurgen