[imp-dev] Re: Problems with custom parser

In addition to my previous message: I finally run into ServiceFactory, which return's me null instead of parser implementation, and now I'm trying  to find the reason of such problem... But logic of ServiceFactory isn't very simple (at least at first glance), so if you have any suggestions about where should I look, I'l be very thankful.