[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: Anatoly Kondratyev <anatoly.kondratyev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:17:01 +0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=t6dKUVVMbAH8vJemH4F/CO+UpflBqZYzcn6pSK5aQLw=; b=E8biIjM2OEW/T0+4u9+9MqNdHXcWvbwE6ofbJaGBes/llYffOlZ1uF4MgkKseotzoZ VnyaUXUBFr4Z3mEUM1I6DP36GXINFv/ODZIUCWf9KvgV+g8ZP4x6pPocn2wzZ0sdXqjG wFHZtP/KgOrdW6JVTQafjkV8KmhONkUIxzYFY=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=cVCMBZcwWtkddL3WQFwE2QDRyJkm4+HVyuCIY8BzMZQZNSGE4dDW8RYToMnfjR77Z5 vcN45KlGemJ6tq7qwSJmPWaNuxTLXpnT1cM0kHFsv3W5wfqlZcnnLqTA0gUWGnO410dO CPXTG8irUQiec1SHdpWBssa75D2o4z8GBIp9w=
I have rather simple (I hope so) problem - I have grammar for my language, have parser, lexer and some extra staff like GO-TO definition, scope's calculation and something like that. The only problem - it's grammar for ANTLR, and, obviously, parser and lexer is generated by ANTLR. When I decided to implement it in eclipse plugin, I ran into IMP and decided to use it.
I quickly ran through user's guide and some presentations and realized, that it is possible to reuse my parser&lexer (or grammar), but it's not as simple as I wish. So, now the main question is, where can I find more information (or may me example) of using parser and lexer generated by ANTLR in IMP? Or may be it is easier to re-write ANTLR grammar for LPG (frankly speaking, it's first time I hear about such parser-generator (LPG), so it would be rather challenging...)
Any help and advices would be great!=)
P.S. I also knew, that IMP crew is working on using ANTLR in IMP, so how is progress? May be, it is already ready?