Re: [imp-dev] Branching in SVN to move forward with new API

Guess you're tired. ;-)

The idea is to put the 0.2 stuff on a *separate* update site (i.e. a somewhat different URL but still at eclipse.org), so existing users' installations won't even see the new stuff. Unless, that is, they explicitly add that new site to their configuration, which would be inadvisable of course.