[imp-dev] performance of IMP editor

Hi,

I'm developing C compilers and compilers for domain-specific languages (DSL).
Few times I've used IMP to create IDEs for my DSL just in few days.

Thanks for this great project.

However, each time I face serious performance issues with default LEG
example project.
If source file has > 20 syntax errors, only any pressed key all error
annotations are first deleted by ParserScheduler, and then slowly
displayed.
Thus I always disable these error annotations coming from DiagnoseParser.

Am I missing something?
Could you please point me to some good examples or documentation?

Thanks,
Sergey Yakoushkin

Back to the top