Re: [imp-dev] move method refactoring problem...kindly help urgently..

Hi,

Actually to be precise; i am confused in two things first is how to pass the parameters, the places where i have passed null is because i am unable to get how to initialize these parameters..

Secondly, i want to call moveMethod refactoring programmatically.I have seen the link that u have reffered but i am not confirmed whether its move Method or moving anyother thing like(class, package or project).

Many thanx for your time and help.

Regards
Lehmia kiran