[imp-dev] Re: somewhat puzzled

Hi Jurgen,

So, as I mentioned in our conversation, I'd like to see the RelEng tools get fixed.

That said, I think they probably do work for the step you were asking about: updating the site.xml with the latest feature versions from your workspace. [They're *supposed* to help with all the version # and dependency maintenance, but some of that seems broken now. :-(]

And all this is NOT to say that it's a bad idea to use the SVN repo to manage the contents of the update site. Perhaps we should start doing that.