Re: [imp-dev] IMP Runtime dependency on PDE

Laurent,

In my view, that's right.  I can't give you probabilities, but it is definitely a possibility that we should rethink.

Regards,

Stan

Laurent PETIT <laurent.petit@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: imp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/21/2009 12:32 PM

Please respond to
IMP Developers List <imp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

IMP Developers List <imp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
imp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [imp-dev] IMP Runtime dependency on PDE

OK thanks for the info.

So I understand that this dependency may well go away because : the first dependency is not big, and the second is big, but maybe it is an architectural problem (it should not be in the runtime plugin) and it could be refactored in the IDE part (subject to confirmation by your collegues :-) ?

Laurent