Re: [imp-dev] Proposed reorg of IMP SVN repository structure

Hi guys,

I've given my ten cents on the SVN topic. I can see your points though, especially if many other projects do the same thing.
I still think that it's not a good idea, generally speaking ;-)

And yes, I think it is very good to have IMP in incubation status; I have changed the PDB's API a few times in the
past few months and I'm very happy to have been able to.

Cheers,

Jurgen

Back to the top