RE: [imp-dev] Can't find UniversalEditor

Title: Message
Hi Andy

The JDT and PDE incremental behaviour are pretty good but just occasionally lose it.

I've seen this before.

Do a rebuild all.
Exit and Reenter.
Do a rebuild all.
Close and reopen projects and rebuild all.
Do a -clean Eclipse start and rebuild all.

Eventually it goes away.

On no account close a project that is a local version of an installed plugin without
a manuall rebuild.

Try validate plugins in the launch configuration plugins tab.

    Regards

        Ed Willink