Re: [imp-dev] Latest IMP from update site can't find templates

Hi Andrew,

Sounds like we forgot to patch the code that sets up project-
specific LPG settings. In fact, those aren't necessary any more,
since all the necessary templates are in the lpg.generator plugin
(some used to be in lpg.metatooling, even though they didn't
actually depend on IMP at all).

I believe you should be able to get things working by simply
removing the project-specific settings.

Can you try that and let us know whether that helps?

In the meantime, I'll fix the relevant code in the LPG parser
wizards; the fix will go out in the next release.