[imp-dev] Re: New release of IMP on eclipse.org

Hi Jurgen,

Ah, very interesting.

I think what's going on here is that your Eclipse install already has a polyglot
in it, and it knows it obtained it from Cornell, so it's just appending the
"features/polyglot_2.4.0.jar" onto the Cornell update site location, and
getting the URL it cited (which may well not exist).

This certainly works fine if you don't already have Polyglot installed, but I
could swear I updated to the new IMP from the old one, at least under
3.3.

Perhaps this is a difference in behavior between 3.3 and 3.4?