Re: [imp-dev] Remove object wrapper from pdb?

Of course ;-) Well, as it opens the world of IValues to objects unknown to us:
  - (de)serialization would have to be 'open' as well, which prohibits certain kinds of optimizations and hampers simplicity of its implementation
  - equality testing of IValues can not be fully controlled, since eventually it will boil down to equality of IObject values.
    A design where we have fully canonical IValues could not benefit from constant time equality check if arbitrary(non-canonical) IObjects can
   be nested inside other values.
  - a general queasiness about not being able to fully control and standardize the shape and types of IValues, leading to analyses and visualizations not
    being compatible or composable.
  - me not having a direct goal for them anymore, which used to be the nesting of ATerm's in IValues. Since ITree will replace ATerm, I don't need this bridge
    anymore.

Cheers,

Jurgen